Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Little Miss Leyla turns 4...









I can't believe that my ladybug turned four today. Four, WOW time sure has flown by. She is my biggest blessing in my life, she is my best friend and my mini me. I thank God everyday for blessing me with her and giving me the greatest gift of being her mom.
Some fun things about Leyla:
~Taylor Swift. She is her biggest (littlest) fan. She loves to pretend to be Taylor and loves it when I call her Miss Swift. Mama gave her the CD today and the look on Leyla's face is priceless. I am glad that we don't have to keep searching for her songs on the radio :)
~When we go out shopping and I want to take a look at some clothes or other items that I shouldn't be purchasing she likes to be the mini mom.
She likes to call me "honey" or "sweetie" and tell me not to touch anything and that we are just looking with our eyes.
~She loves to pretend that she is older (15) and being a big sister to all her babies.
~Singing, playing her guitar and making up songs while she pretends to be on a stage.
~LOVES being in ballet and tap (her first recital is June 27th)
~When we moved we got a home phone line and she claims it is her "cell" phone. She is so cute when she answers it and she talks on it like it is only hers. She is known to hang up on you when she is done talking even when you are not, so beware.
~She has gotten so good at sneaking into our bed in the middle of the night that we hardly even notice (or mind).
There is so much to love about her I could dedicate a whole blog to about her.
Happy Birthday my Ladybug, I love you baby girl!



3 comments:

Julie Dawn said...

AW! Happy Birthday Ladybug :) WE LOVE you SO much and can't wait to celebrate with you for your party!

Jazmin wanted me to tell you that she wants to get you your own play make up, "pail nolish" nail polish, and a dog. Jaeda says HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her older sissy!

WE LOVE YOU :)

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there to help celebrate Leyla's birthday! Hard to believe that our children are four...well, Dillon next month! Miss you incredibly. Talk to you soon! Love Michelle

Michelle McKeen said...

That comment was from me by the way....didn't know my brother had signed onto blogger while he was here ...luv ya!