Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I wish we had a photobooth...we would have so much fun!





I just love my Leyla. I love her spicy personality and her dreamy blue eyes and the way she can make me laugh. She makes up the funniest stories and tells them with such enthusiasm. I am so lucky to be able to spend my days with her, she reminds me that I need to enjoy the little things in life and to be a kid again [in between doing laundry, cooking dinner, etc]....playing duck duck goose, finding rolly pollies, smelling every flower that you see, spraying water from the hose and pretending that it's raining, spinning around till you are beyond dizzy, blowing bubbles till your cheeks hurt, knock knock jokes, jumping on the bed [that is what she is doing right now] and singing silly songs at the top of our lungs. The joys of childhood...

1 comment:

The Northwest Bunch said...

I wish we could be there to enjoy!!! Very cute!!