Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun in the sun...

















One of my best friends in the whole world is leaving me and moving her and her girls back to Utah, to be closer to family. I am so excited for this new chapter in Julies life. She is going to go back to school to further her expertise in photography and graphic design.
This week we are making it a point to hang out every chance we get between both our busy schedules. So today we kicked it off with a pool party. Her other bestie Leanna and her kids came to join us for some fun...


2 comments:

Julie Dawn said...

AW :( I am gonna miss seeing you girls every week! It was a blast today, thank you for that. You are a friend forever!

LaRance family said...

So cute. I love all your pics. Leyla is such a good little model. I wish Hayden would be more cooperative.