Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie...

Mykan (my SIL) and I braved the long lines and a ton of screaming 14 year old girls so that we could be apart of the midnight showing of Twilight. There was no way that I was not going to be one of the first to see it! We lucked out and got amazing seats, next to a group of 12 girls that had been in line since 1:30 to see the movie. I didn't dare tell them that we got there at 9:45. When the movie finally started Mykan and I did find our inner 14 year olds and screamed in excitement when Edward came on the screen!
Over all I did like the movie. I am not sure if I love it or just like it a lot. Of course I would change a few things...but over all I really liked it. I wish it could have been a 10 hour movie just based on the love and emotion between Bella and Edward. I am going to see it again in a couple weeks. Then I will let you know if I still like it or if I really love it!

2 comments:

The Northwest Bunch said...

I liked it as well but I was sadden by the sequence of events. They could have stayed true to the book. And why did they change the Prom scene. Sometimes Movie producers leave out parts and add there own which not always the best. Overall it was good. Loved the ending more than the beginning.

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

So jealous! I have been dying to see it!! No one wants to go with me. I keep begging John. Haha.