Tuesday, November 11, 2008


I can't wait to see the movie Twilight. The 21st of this month is not coming quick enough! Ryan thinks I am crazy, but I know I am not the only one out there who hearts Edward! There are probably a million girls out there with my same feelings...I guess I can share :) I read the whole series in 8 days! I know, crazy but every night I had to read it. Seriously addicting, I have never been so into a book like I was with all four of those! The only thing I read our gossip magazines and a few others. I also can't wait for Stephanie Meyers new book Midnight Sun, a book from Edwards point of view. On her site she shares the first chapter, I can't wait to read more!
Only 9 more days till the midnight showing!

1 comment:

The Northwest Bunch said...

Mackenzie and I already have tickets to see on Saturday with about 20 people from church. I just started reading the book and I really enjoy it. I did not think I would like it. Cute blog!!!